Amdax will soon offer an investment opportunity for the private sale process of CVEX. This investment opportunity is exclusively available to customers and will only proceed if there is sufficient interest.
At Amdax, we want to offer our customers the opportunity to invest in new projects early on. Be aware that this carries considerable risk and that you can lose part or all of your investment. Participating in a private sale means investing in a starting project without a proven track record. In addition, it involves an illiquid investment, which means you cannot immediately sell your tokens. If you want to participate in the private sale of CVEX, make sure you first familiarize yourself with the project.
CVEX is developing a DEX (Decentralized Exchange) where users can trade options and futures on large crypto assets in real-time and on-chain. To keep transaction costs low, CVEX has chosen to develop on Arbitrum.
What sets the platform apart is that futures and options trading, as well as collateral management, take place entirely on the blockchain. That ensures transparency and security, allowing users to trade without intermediaries. CVEX enables efficient and secure trading of derivatives.
Additionally, token holders have the option to lock their tokens and stake them in exchange for a share of the platform's revenue. The longer tokens are locked, the higher the return they will receive.
CVEX is developed by Tacans, the same team behind Veax. Originally, Veax was intended to be a DEX on the NEAR & Arbitrum protocol. In April, Amdax offered its customers an investment opportunity in Veax's private sale.
Due to significantly higher activity on the Arbitrum network compared to NEAR, Tacans decided to split the proposition. This decision has gained support from multiple potential investors, including Amdax Asset Management. Because there is no longer a need to build on two different networks, the CVEX proposition is simpler and therefore more promising than the original Veax proposition.
Participating in the CVEX private sale is exclusively reserved for Amdax customers, with a minimum investment of €10,000, excluding a 15% intermediation fee. Please express your interest in participating in the CVEX private sale no later than Tuesday, May 23, 2023. We will then contact you and provide you with the necessary additional information.
The expression of interest form is not to be used as a definitive investment agreement or purchase order between you and Amdax. It is solely intended for assessing interest. Also, indicating your interest does not guarantee participation in the CVEX private sale or full allocation of the desired investment amount. This depends on overall interest and available space.
A private sale is the first possible round in which participants can invest in a project in exchange for tokens. Often, investors in earlier investment rounds, such as private sales, can buy tokens at a more favorable valuation compared to the valuation at launch or public sales.
Like all investments, there are risks involved and the value may become zero. Therefore, this choice must be well-considered.
On the public sale date, 25% of the private sale allocation will be released immediately. The remaining 75% will be locked for 12 months, with an equal portion being released monthly. This means that all tokens will be freely tradable one year after the public sale
The token listing is expected in Q4 2023. This means that from that moment onwards, the token can be traded on CVEX itself. CVEX is also in discussions with central exchanges to make the token tradable.
Participation in CVEX's private sale is entirely at your own risk. Amdax is not responsible for any potential loss of investment. Details regarding CVEX may be unilaterally changed by CVEX without the involvement of Amdax or anyone else.